The October Half-Term Holiday 2021 workshops are accessible online and in-person for the following dates:
- 5 Days/Mornings: Online-Only: Monday 18th – Friday 22nd October 2021
- 3 Days/Mornings: Online-Only : Monday 18th – Wednesday 20th October 2021
- 2 Days/Mornings: Online-Only : Thursday 21st – Friday 22nd October 2021
- 5 Days/Mornings: Online & In-Person: Monday 25th – Friday 29th October 2021
- 3 Days/Mornings: Online & In-Person: Monday 25th – Wednesday 27th October 2021
- 2 Days/Mornings: Online & In-Person: Thursday 27th – Friday 29th October 2021
Our In-Person courses are running from Alleyn’s School, SE22 in Dulwich.
Online & In-Person Touch-Typing for ages 8-14
Online & In-Person Coding Courses for ages 5-8
Online & In-Person Coding Courses for ages 8-12
Online & In-Person Coding Courses for ages 9-12
- Minecraft Modding 4 Kids (ages 9-12)
- Roblox Coding 4 Kids (ages 9-12)
- In-Person only – Microbit 4 Kids (ages 9-12)
Online & In-Person Coding Courses for ages 11-16
- Unity 4 Kids (ages 11-12)
- In-Person only – Micropython 4 Kids (11-16)
- Python 4 Kids (ages 11-16)
- Games Design 4 Kids (ages 11-16)
- Unity 4 Teens (ages 13-16)
Click on the individual links above to book a workshop or find out more.
We look forward to welcoming you to our computer coding workshops!
We offer sibling discounts, payment by instalments and payment using childcare vouchers on all our courses.
Paying by Instalments
Spark4Kids accepts payment by instalments on some of our courses, provided the booking is completed early (the option is not available if booking within a month of the course start date).
To pay for a course by instalments, kindly select the course you want, add to basket, and then proceed to check-out by clicking “View Basket” (you may need access to your email account). At check-out, choose “Pay by Instalments” as the payment option, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete your booking.
We offer sibling discounts for families with more than one child enrolled with Spark4Kids. A discount of 10% is automatically deducted from the second child’s fees.
For term-time bookings, children looking to have double sessions during term-time are also offered a 10% discount off the second hour of the session. For workshop bookings, children who are booked on a second workshop also attract a 10% discount on the second workshop.
Discounts are automatically applied during the booking process if all courses are included in the same shopping basket and paid for at the same time. They do not apply if sessions for siblings or other multiple sessions are booked and paid for in separate transactions.
Spark4Kids accepts childcare vouchers as fee payment towards all of our courses from the following childcare voucher providers:
- New! UK Government Tax-Free Credits (Childcare Choices)
- Bravo Benefits (formerly Busy Bees)
- Co-operative Flexible Benefits
- Employers For Childcare
- Enjoy Benefits
- My Family Care
- NW Brown
- Reward Gateway
- Wider Plan
To pay for a course using childcare vouchers, select the course you want, add to basket, and then proceed to check-out by clicking “View Basket” (you may need access to your email account).
At check-out, choose “Pay with Childcare Vouchers” as the payment option, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete your booking (you will be emailed Spark4Kids voucher payment details in order for you to complete payment via your childcare providers website).
We can also accept a fee payment that is split between a childcare voucher payment and a standard debit/credit card payment (e.g. if your remaining childcare voucher balance isn’t enough to cover the course fee). To do this, kindly get in touch using the contact details listed in the footer of this page.