The Summer Holiday 2021 workshops are accessible online and in-person during the following weeks:
- Week 1: Online-Only: Monday 26th – Friday 30th July 2021
- Week 2: In-Person & Online: Monday 2nd – Friday 6th August 2021
- Week 3: In-Person & Online: Monday 9th – Friday 13th August 2021
Our In-Person courses are running from Alleyn’s School in Dulwich.
Workshops are available to book for 2, 3 or 5 half-days/full-days, and run at the following times:
- Full Day Workshops: 10am to 4pm (with 1-hour lunch break from 1pm till 2pm)
- Half-Day Morning Workshops: 10am to 1pm
- Half-Day Afternoon Workshops: 2pm to 4pm
- Scratch & Scratch Intro Workshops: 2pm to 2:55pm & 3pm to 4:25pm (respectively)
Note that the above times are London/UK times – please convert to your local time to ensure the online classes work for you. If you have one home computer being shared by more than one child, we recommend booking separate days/weeks for each child. If you live locally within Dulwich, London, we may be able to provide you with a loan laptop for an additional child, depending on laptop availability.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email or call (see below for contact details). You can click on the individual course links below to book or to find out more about each course.
Courses for ages 5-7
Computer coding workshop for 5-7 year olds:
- Tech 4 Little Kids (ages 5-7), 2 or 4 mornings
Courses for ages 8-12
Computer coding workshops for ages 8-12 years:
- NEW! Typing 4 Kids (ages 8-12), 2 or 4 days
- Games Coding 4 Kids (ages 8-12), 2 or 4 days
- HTML Intro 4 Kids (ages 8-12), 2 or 4 days
- Robotics 4 Kids (ages 8-12), 2 or 4 days
- Roblox Coding 4 Kids (ages 9-12), 2 or 4 days
- Minecraft Modding 4 Kids (ages 9-12), 2 or 4 days
- MicroBit 4 Kids (ages 9-12), 2 or 4 days
Courses for ages 11-16
Computer coding workshops for ages 11-16 years:
- Unity Intro 4 Kids (ages 11-12), 2 or 4 days
- MicroPython 4 Kids (ages 11-16), 2 or 4 days
- Python 4 Kids (ages 11-16), 2 or 4 days
Courses for teens aged 13-16
Computer coding workshops for teenagers, ages 13-16 years:
- Virtual Reality 4 Teens (ages 13-16), 2 or 4 days
- HTML/CSS 4 Teens (ages 13-16), 2 or 4 days
- Arduino/C 4 Teens (ages 13-16), 2 or 4 days
- Unity 4 Teens (ages 13-16), 2 or 4 days
To find out more or to book a workshop, please click on the individual links above.
We look forward to welcoming you to Spark4Kids’ computer coding workshops!