Online DofE Courses
These courses are designed for DofE participants aged 13-17 years completing their Bronze, Silver and Gold levels over 3-months, 6-months and 12-months. All courses listed below are appropriate for both absolute beginners and experienced attendees, with real-time tutor-led support being provided in a LIVE! online classroom environment.
To find out more or to book an online course, please click on the individual course links below.
- Computer coding – Online Python 4 DofE: learn the highly sought-after life skill of computer coding using Python, one of the most popular coding languages on the planet
- Games design – Online Unity 4 DofE: learn how to create mobile and desktop games from the ground up using the professional coding language C# and Unity 3D games engine
- Touch-typing – Online Typing 4 DofE: learn the super-useful life skill of touch-typing on this introductory course to improve typing speed, accuracy and overall confidence
Please note that this form is for submitting a group discount request for our DofE courses – to submit a general enquiry about our DofE courses, please visit this page: Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) Enquiry
Please read on if you are interested in group discounts for 2 or more DofE attendees.
- 2 participants booking together – 8% off
- 3-5 participants booking as a group – 12% off
- 6-10 participants booking as a group – 20% off
Pay Monthly by Instalments
Kindly note that all of our Duke of Edinburgh Bronze, Silver and Gold courses offer the option to pay monthly in instalments.
To take advantage of the group discounts and monthly instalment plans, get in touch (telephone or email) using the contact details at the footer of this page or fill out this form before booking, and we will contact you with information next steps: DofE Group Discount Form
Join Anytime Policy
Kindly note that our Duke of Edinburgh Bronze, Silver and Gold courses can be joined even after a term has begun.
Simply book the current term and your child will be able to complete their full complement of sessions to fulfil the hours required for Duke of Edinburgh. Depending on when your child starts, some sessions may be scheduled to continue in subsequent, follow-on terms (we do not generally run DofE sessions during school holidays, unless otherwise stated).
If you want to reserve your space now but have your child start later in the term , kindly book and include your preferred starting week in the learner notes.